Last Sunday, I had a Hiragana quiz for my Japanese lesson. I'm quite confident in gettin' full marks for it. LOL!
Other than that, everything else was rather normal. Normal lessons...
Downloaded a Mod for Left 4 Dead. It's pretty cool, on my point of view.
In this mod, you don't have BOTs to help you. Which means if you're playing Single Player, you're alone. There's no crosshair. No flashlight, but the flashlight has been changed into a lasersight(crosshair). You can switch it off. hehe. The HUD has been edited as well, you can only see your own health and cannot see the equipments you have on the side. Which means you can't tell how much ammunitions you have left. (O_O)
There are no special zombies, no Hunters, Smokers, Boomers, Tanks, and Witch. But there are lots and lots of zombie hordes come looking after you. And the best thing is, there's no background music. Which means you won't know if there's hordes coming after you unless you turn up your speakers and hear them sing(Song of the Infected).
Actually, there are special zombies. But they are for boss fights. Like the Church, when that asshole rings the bell.
Oh, I forgotten the real best part. You can only kill the zombies with headshots. Body shots are useless. But don't worry, the zombies move slower with this mod. But so do the survivors. Muahahahaha!~
I find this mod too difficult for me to play, so I ended up editing it myself. LOL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've finally finished downloading Need for Speed : Undercover and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
This need for speed isn't really that cool. There are only a few cars, and the cars don't really look that good. But at least it isn't that laggy.
As for Rainbow Six, It's kinda laggy for my computer. Had to turn the settings to low. Actually, there isn't really anything to set.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I went to eat lunch with Juliana and Mdm Soo. Juliana reached early, 2:10pm, 20 mins early... Told me to hurry, so I randomly styled my hair and left. But my hair soon set down. Nothing much I could do. Miss Soo was rather surprised to see my hair, dyed and long. When she saw me she was like, what did you do to your hair. LOL!
And then we decided to go behind, out of school, to eat. Since there's nothing to eat in school at that time. We met Mr Phua, our Secondary 4 Maths teacher. He looks fine, Juliana asked if he wanna join us for lunch, but he said he has CCA at 3pm.
We went to the Coffee Express at the back to eat. I kinda eat there most of the time actually... I ordered Noodles, ms Soo ordered a Roti Prata, and Juliana ordered Mee Goreng.
Chatted a bit here and there. I didn't talk much, as usual.
After lunch Miss Soo went back to school to do her work, printing Common Test Papers. And Juliana and I went home. I went home redone my hair and left.
Was meeting Melody and her friend at Amk Hub. Supposed to be 5pm but... hehe
And so, I reached there early. Looked around, there isn't really much things to look at there. It's kinda small. Then I walked out and walked around Central, didn't walk far. Then I walked back to Hub, on the way back. Melody messaged me saying she'll come over soon.
And so I sat at the bottom level, at the fountain. Played my PSP. Yeah, the same old game Dissidia : Final Fantasy. Kinda getting bored of it actually. But because this PSP I'm using is pretty worn out. There isn't much game fun to play. I thinking of repairing it. My brother said he'll go and take it to repair this weekend. Damn, repairing is gonna cost like a hundred bucks. I think I'll foot in fifty bucks. I'm kinda poor too. hehe
And so Melody appeared. And she played Harvest Moon, a game that I used to love playing. She's new to the game and didn't know what to do. hehe. But I think she'll get used to it soon enough. And after a while, her friend Vinna arrived.
Well, I know it's strange for a guy to follow two girls shopping. But I didn't want to go home...
Vinna was kinda totally different from what I imagined her to be. Not that I really imagined her to be anything but she is really random. When she talk, her energy is wild. The way she talks seems to make her a fun person to be with. She's very sociable, unlike me. Actually, it's not that I'm anti-social or anything. It's just that I'm quiet. Sometimes I kinda wish I could mix around better. But I'm too quiet.
Anyways, I followed them. Talked a little here and there, but overall, I didn't talk much. They shopped for skin care products and nail polish. Anything to make a girl pretty and looking good. hehe
This is the first time I went out with girls to shop. Excluding going out with family of course. And it's kinda fresh, I mean following females to shop. Kinda made me think a bit. Overall, it was okay.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I went out with my classmates Sean and Joe to study. We went to Woodland Causeway Point to study. But the result, same as 2 days ago. We didn't study.
2 Days ago, we went to causeway point to study but ended up eating lunch and went to the game shop and slacked. And Hell, we actually stayed at the game shop for like 3 hours. Looking at the game watching people play game and playing game ourselves. I didn't really play the game, but I watched them play it. And after that, Sean kept pestering Joe to get the number from the girl working at the store. But he kept saying no. And Sean was like "I help you take you want or not? But you must follow me.", but Joe just kept saying no or asked me to follow him because he didn't trust Sean, he don't know what Sean will say. And the girls kept looking at us, even when we were like outside. I think we were kinda suspicious to them. LOL!
And Today, the same thing happened. We went to the game shop. But the pressure was here... For me, it's because 2 days ago we stayed playing games and things like that for 3 hours. I was kinda embarrased to go there again. And the same worker were there. But Joe went in and later Sean and then me. But we just stayed outside playing the Xbox 360. I think they recognizes us. Joe and Sean played the Soccer and I watched them play. Didn't really feel like playing. They played songs and Sean was there singing, so was the girl. And I looked at her lips and realised that she has quite a cute and sexy lips. (≧▽≦)
BUT!
Gee... Tomorrow's the exam and we barely studied. ARGH!~
What am I gonna do?!~ And so we decided to meet up before exam to study. The exam's at 2pm. We decided to meet at 10am. I hope we can absorb the things fast enough... And I hope that we don't fool around.
Other than that, everything else was rather normal. Normal lessons...
Downloaded a Mod for Left 4 Dead. It's pretty cool, on my point of view.
In this mod, you don't have BOTs to help you. Which means if you're playing Single Player, you're alone. There's no crosshair. No flashlight, but the flashlight has been changed into a lasersight(crosshair). You can switch it off. hehe. The HUD has been edited as well, you can only see your own health and cannot see the equipments you have on the side. Which means you can't tell how much ammunitions you have left. (O_O)
There are no special zombies, no Hunters, Smokers, Boomers, Tanks, and Witch. But there are lots and lots of zombie hordes come looking after you. And the best thing is, there's no background music. Which means you won't know if there's hordes coming after you unless you turn up your speakers and hear them sing(Song of the Infected).
Actually, there are special zombies. But they are for boss fights. Like the Church, when that asshole rings the bell.
Oh, I forgotten the real best part. You can only kill the zombies with headshots. Body shots are useless. But don't worry, the zombies move slower with this mod. But so do the survivors. Muahahahaha!~
I find this mod too difficult for me to play, so I ended up editing it myself. LOL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've finally finished downloading Need for Speed : Undercover and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
This need for speed isn't really that cool. There are only a few cars, and the cars don't really look that good. But at least it isn't that laggy.
As for Rainbow Six, It's kinda laggy for my computer. Had to turn the settings to low. Actually, there isn't really anything to set.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I went to eat lunch with Juliana and Mdm Soo. Juliana reached early, 2:10pm, 20 mins early... Told me to hurry, so I randomly styled my hair and left. But my hair soon set down. Nothing much I could do. Miss Soo was rather surprised to see my hair, dyed and long. When she saw me she was like, what did you do to your hair. LOL!
And then we decided to go behind, out of school, to eat. Since there's nothing to eat in school at that time. We met Mr Phua, our Secondary 4 Maths teacher. He looks fine, Juliana asked if he wanna join us for lunch, but he said he has CCA at 3pm.
We went to the Coffee Express at the back to eat. I kinda eat there most of the time actually... I ordered Noodles, ms Soo ordered a Roti Prata, and Juliana ordered Mee Goreng.
Chatted a bit here and there. I didn't talk much, as usual.
After lunch Miss Soo went back to school to do her work, printing Common Test Papers. And Juliana and I went home. I went home redone my hair and left.
Was meeting Melody and her friend at Amk Hub. Supposed to be 5pm but... hehe
And so, I reached there early. Looked around, there isn't really much things to look at there. It's kinda small. Then I walked out and walked around Central, didn't walk far. Then I walked back to Hub, on the way back. Melody messaged me saying she'll come over soon.
And so I sat at the bottom level, at the fountain. Played my PSP. Yeah, the same old game Dissidia : Final Fantasy. Kinda getting bored of it actually. But because this PSP I'm using is pretty worn out. There isn't much game fun to play. I thinking of repairing it. My brother said he'll go and take it to repair this weekend. Damn, repairing is gonna cost like a hundred bucks. I think I'll foot in fifty bucks. I'm kinda poor too. hehe
And so Melody appeared. And she played Harvest Moon, a game that I used to love playing. She's new to the game and didn't know what to do. hehe. But I think she'll get used to it soon enough. And after a while, her friend Vinna arrived.
Well, I know it's strange for a guy to follow two girls shopping. But I didn't want to go home...
Vinna was kinda totally different from what I imagined her to be. Not that I really imagined her to be anything but she is really random. When she talk, her energy is wild. The way she talks seems to make her a fun person to be with. She's very sociable, unlike me. Actually, it's not that I'm anti-social or anything. It's just that I'm quiet. Sometimes I kinda wish I could mix around better. But I'm too quiet.
Anyways, I followed them. Talked a little here and there, but overall, I didn't talk much. They shopped for skin care products and nail polish. Anything to make a girl pretty and looking good. hehe
This is the first time I went out with girls to shop. Excluding going out with family of course. And it's kinda fresh, I mean following females to shop. Kinda made me think a bit. Overall, it was okay.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I went out with my classmates Sean and Joe to study. We went to Woodland Causeway Point to study. But the result, same as 2 days ago. We didn't study.
2 Days ago, we went to causeway point to study but ended up eating lunch and went to the game shop and slacked. And Hell, we actually stayed at the game shop for like 3 hours. Looking at the game watching people play game and playing game ourselves. I didn't really play the game, but I watched them play it. And after that, Sean kept pestering Joe to get the number from the girl working at the store. But he kept saying no. And Sean was like "I help you take you want or not? But you must follow me.", but Joe just kept saying no or asked me to follow him because he didn't trust Sean, he don't know what Sean will say. And the girls kept looking at us, even when we were like outside. I think we were kinda suspicious to them. LOL!
And Today, the same thing happened. We went to the game shop. But the pressure was here... For me, it's because 2 days ago we stayed playing games and things like that for 3 hours. I was kinda embarrased to go there again. And the same worker were there. But Joe went in and later Sean and then me. But we just stayed outside playing the Xbox 360. I think they recognizes us. Joe and Sean played the Soccer and I watched them play. Didn't really feel like playing. They played songs and Sean was there singing, so was the girl. And I looked at her lips and realised that she has quite a cute and sexy lips. (≧▽≦)
BUT!
Gee... Tomorrow's the exam and we barely studied. ARGH!~
What am I gonna do?!~ And so we decided to meet up before exam to study. The exam's at 2pm. We decided to meet at 10am. I hope we can absorb the things fast enough... And I hope that we don't fool around.
