Wednesday, January 28, 2009

================================================================

Happy Lunar New Year!


================================================================

24 January 2009, Saturday

Stayed at home the whole day today. My sis organized a BBQ for everyone, practically.

Watched 2 movies with my brother and his girlfriend on my computer. Resident Evil : Degeneration and Ip man.

Loved both the shows. Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil is damn cool. 叶问 from Ip man was damn good too. He's Bruce Lee's master afterall ^^

And so the guests for the BBQ tonight.

My sister's friends compiling of around 10 girls and 4 guys.
My relatives, being my 2 Uncles, 2 Aunts, and Grandma.
And my family of 6, including my brother's gf.

Yep, it's a lot of people. I wasn't being quite myself that day, probably due to the number of people there. Their energy suppresses mine, making me feel timid. But I have to admit, I'm not good with the ladies. Neither am I good at talking.

Didn't eat much. Don't really like BBQ. I never really eat when it's a BBQ. For some unknown reasons.

So I pretty much emo-ed the whole night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 January 2009, Sunday

Ahh~ Lunar New Year Eve. The day for reunion dinner. Because my Dad's the eldest in their family, my relatives came to my house for dinner first. Well, I have to say, I don't really like them. They messes up my room. Adding to the fact that it's already messy enough. Never thought that it could go any further. Well, because they are still kids. They pretty much just wants to play, I understand that. And because my room is where we keep all the cool gadgets(PS2), my room would be the first place they storm.

Ate steamboat as usual. But I only eat by BBQing my food instead of dipping it in the soup. At a lot of Beef. I found out that I like to eat beef. But only started when a friend of mine told me that eating red meat would gain mass. And beef was the only red meat I could think of. Got a few red packets(ang bao) from my relatives.

I also tried a bit of Bacardi but it has the smell of paint, so I didn't finish it and gave my parents to drink. lol

After they left, I pretty much just watched Television till late at night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26 January 2009, Monday

Early in the morning... Afternoon actually... We went to exchange oranges with our relatives. First my father's side, then my mother's. Stayed at my Uncle/Grandma's house to eat lunch. And again, it's steamboat. But with the BBQ thingy. So I BBQed my food and eat ^^. And yup, you've guessed it. Beef. But the fish was nice too. Loved it. I drank a small cup of champagne too. But hell, I'm not a good drinker. Just that small cup made my blood rushed. But I can't really take alcohol, whenever I take alcohol, I have difficulty breathing. lol

Ate quite a bit today me think. ^^ My brother didn't eat at all though.

Went back home at night, no need to eat dinner. We aren't hungry. Did my creative project. Had to drill holes and stuffs. Dammit man~ Chinese New Year still need to do work. Anyways, Drilled the first hole myself but it was off. LOL

The leftover few holes I let my dad drill it. Then I soldered the wires together. It works! The torchlight works. But, a part that I solder keeps falling out. Gonna ask Daniel to do that on Wednesday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27 January 2009, Tuesday

The last day of my Chinese New Year Holidays. Played Final Fantasy XII(12), wanted to test the gameplay. Never played it before. But I think it's moderate, nothing much. I think I'll stick to Dissidia.

Went to my Uncle's house during evening. Asked my cousin if there was any nice games to play. I asked for action games. He showed me this new game he downloaded. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. The game is damn cool. But so is his computer. He used the Plasma television screen as his computer monitor. But only because he was watching movie. Normally he'll use the smaller one. The game was cool, you don't have Health. But your health is determined on the number hit you get continuously and where. For example, if you get hit on your body for like 2 or 3 hits, you die. But if it's a hit on the head, you die too. It's damn cool. Realistic.

There was this part which was damn cool. I was hiding behind a wall. And there was an enemy walking towards me. I took out my Desert Eagle and blind fire. The cool thing was I hit him and he drop dead. With only one hit. Then another one came and I did the same thing. It was damn cool. And I seem to be quick and can shoot the heads of my enemy pretty well. It's kinda like the saying; One Shot, One Kill. Ya know? hehe

We ate steamboat, again... But this time, there was no BBQ. It's purely steamboat. I didn't eat much.

At night, around 10pm. I went to saw the box to put my switch in. Oh, I'm talking about my project. It sucks. But everything seems to be done now. Just a bit of soldering to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 January 2009, Wednesday

Hmm... woke up early today. Used this time to blog. Today's lesson? Probably only one lesson, from 2 to 3. So there's nothing to worry about. I have lots of time. Went to download that Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Hell it's slow... probably gonna take me a few weeks. But whatever, I still have time. I hope...

I'm gonna meet up with Daniel later for lunch at around 1pm. I'm kinda hungry now. But I don't think there's anything to eat. Maybe I'll go make myself half boiled eggs or something. Sounds like a good idea, ya? hehe