Finally! The End of Exams!~
The suffering of studying for the exams has finally ended.
Today's paper, which was my last paper, was extremely easy. If I could not get an A, I could at least get a B. Yes, it was that easy.
But I couldn't say this for my mathematics paper. What we studied was totally different from what the exam paper came out. But hopefully, we could pass this paper. I do not wish to retake any modules.
Estimated chance of passing:
EG1008(Mathematics) : [10%]
EG1009(Electric Circuits) : [60%]
EG1010(Digital Electronics) : [99%]
Today, after exams. We decided to hang out. Suna, Zhiren, Sean, Joe, and I. We went to Cineplex. It was raining... We had our lunch there. After eating we headed to watch a movie. We watched "The Strangers" or something like that. It's a thriller and suspense movie. Didn't really shocked me but it did shock the others. Hehe~
After the movies we pretty much just went home.
Hey! I got full marks for my Japanese Dictation. But it was rather easy. The only difficult part was whether you heard the teacher correctly or not. lol
Ahh... having a headache now... The toll for studying hard... (>.<)
The suffering of studying for the exams has finally ended.
Today's paper, which was my last paper, was extremely easy. If I could not get an A, I could at least get a B. Yes, it was that easy.
But I couldn't say this for my mathematics paper. What we studied was totally different from what the exam paper came out. But hopefully, we could pass this paper. I do not wish to retake any modules.
Estimated chance of passing:
EG1008(Mathematics) : [10%]
EG1009(Electric Circuits) : [60%]
EG1010(Digital Electronics) : [99%]
Today, after exams. We decided to hang out. Suna, Zhiren, Sean, Joe, and I. We went to Cineplex. It was raining... We had our lunch there. After eating we headed to watch a movie. We watched "The Strangers" or something like that. It's a thriller and suspense movie. Didn't really shocked me but it did shock the others. Hehe~
After the movies we pretty much just went home.
Hey! I got full marks for my Japanese Dictation. But it was rather easy. The only difficult part was whether you heard the teacher correctly or not. lol
Ahh... having a headache now... The toll for studying hard... (>.<)
