Monday, March 9, 2009

I've finished playing FallOut 3 last Saturday, the game was awesome. But after completing the game, life seemed to have returned to normal. Well, the last week I played the game like an addict. Playing like 14 hours a day. Now after I completed the game. I don't know what to do. (>.<)

But Hey! Arashi has a new Single, "Believe / Kumori Nochi, Kaisei"!

There are 3 new songs!

1. Believe
2. Kumori Nochi, Kaisei
3. Tobira

I've added the songs to my blog so you guys can listen if you want. Oh and, I do not take credits for these songs. ^^

Well, since I finished FallOut 3, I think I'll play either Ragnarok Online or Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

A week of my Holiday has passed just like that. hehe.

Oh I got full marks for my Japanese Dictation~ Nothing to be amused about though. I'm kinda getting bored of the Japanese lessons already. (>.<)

But I'll keep studying~