I've changed a new skin!
Ohno Satoshi!!! 大野さんだよ!一番好きなメンバーだ~
Ahh~ I can't believe it. 信じられない~ My holidays are ending... And my Japanese Exam is coming. School starts on 20th April and 19th April, the day before is the exam!!!
Oh right, I changed my Blogsong too. Still... by Arashi, I find this song pretty nice when I first heard it. ^^
Well, I don't really have much to say. As I'm just Updating about the changes.
My life? There isn't much to say about it. Yet...
Ohno Satoshi!!! 大野さんだよ!一番好きなメンバーだ~
Ahh~ I can't believe it. 信じられない~ My holidays are ending... And my Japanese Exam is coming. School starts on 20th April and 19th April, the day before is the exam!!!
Oh right, I changed my Blogsong too. Still... by Arashi, I find this song pretty nice when I first heard it. ^^
Well, I don't really have much to say. As I'm just Updating about the changes.
My life? There isn't much to say about it. Yet...
