School's about to start, 5 more days. I've wanted my school to begin earlier when I was in my holidays probably due to boredom. But now that school's about to start, I'm starting to feel that I want it to slow down. This always happens to me.
My Japanese exam is coming too, 4 more days. However, this exam isn't much of an exam because the marks aren't important. They just want to check how much we've learned so far.
Got an email about my order of the PSP repair parts. It says it'll be delivered in about 10 days. With luck, it'll arrive this week.
I've been staying home for my whole holiday. I want myself to go out more often but I don't want to. Understand what I mean? Forget it.
I've downloaded more 面白いの Arashi videos and learned a lot of Japanese from them. Of course, I've also learned a lot from my teacher, 山野先生.
Ah~ I'm so bored... But there isn't anyone fun to talk to.
今度の休みがちょっと詰らないけど・・・ちょっと嬉しい。^^
My Japanese exam is coming too, 4 more days. However, this exam isn't much of an exam because the marks aren't important. They just want to check how much we've learned so far.
Got an email about my order of the PSP repair parts. It says it'll be delivered in about 10 days. With luck, it'll arrive this week.
I've been staying home for my whole holiday. I want myself to go out more often but I don't want to. Understand what I mean? Forget it.
I've downloaded more 面白いの Arashi videos and learned a lot of Japanese from them. Of course, I've also learned a lot from my teacher, 山野先生.
Ah~ I'm so bored... But there isn't anyone fun to talk to.
今度の休みがちょっと詰らないけど・・・ちょっと嬉しい。^^
