Sunday, May 3, 2009

1st of May, I went to Tampines with Melody.
Her plan was actually to shop.
But instead, we kinda just had lunch and walked a bit.

Didn't talk much, as usual. Kinda ran out of things to talk with her already.
No offence, but I'm not really talkative when I don't feel "safe".
Not that I want to say that, but that's the way it is.

The atmosphere when we are together is kinda heavy.
I believe you probably feel the same thing.
I know I look like I'm in a bad mood most of the time, but that's just me being lonely(myself?).

Anyways, today!!! I got back my Japanese test result!!! 1 CARELESS MISTAKE!!! I got 99/100!

I'm not lying~



The question I got wrong?



Q: ほんだなの なかに とけいが ありますか。
A: いいえ、ほんだなの なかに とけい ありません。

It was suppose to be 「は」 instead of 「が」. (T_T)

I was so close to getting full marks. Whatever~ What's mine is mine. What's not? Who cares?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and a picture I took from my buddy, Andrew!
Look! My all time favourite hero, カール, is in it!

This is a newer version of カール. He has come a long way. He used to have long hair and a huge sword. ^^

Credits to Andrew.P.

***What is Life?***