Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me~ Happy Birthday to me~
Tomorrow, I'm officially nineteen!~ Wonder if my reaction should be a "yes!" or a "Oh man...".
Today was pretty typical. But I kinda did something bad today... I skipped classes again! Lectures to be exact. Went to play Basketball with my classmates instead. The weather was hot, so I sweat a lot.
At night, my whole family went to a restaurant to have a buffet dinner to celebrate my birthday. I don't think I ate much. Was too tired to eat. Very sleepy~
Oh and I think I know how to eat wasabi now. You just have to breathe out through your mouth, not through the nose. Breathing out from the nose makes the fumes go to your nose and you'll experience a burning sensation. lol
Wasabi is spicy, but I can take it. However, I cannot take chillies. Cause wasabi's spiciness doesn't stay, and actually has a rather cooling feel.
Well, basically my day was like this. Nothing much. I'm tired so, bye bye~
Tomorrow, I'm officially nineteen!~ Wonder if my reaction should be a "yes!" or a "Oh man...".
Today was pretty typical. But I kinda did something bad today... I skipped classes again! Lectures to be exact. Went to play Basketball with my classmates instead. The weather was hot, so I sweat a lot.
At night, my whole family went to a restaurant to have a buffet dinner to celebrate my birthday. I don't think I ate much. Was too tired to eat. Very sleepy~
Oh and I think I know how to eat wasabi now. You just have to breathe out through your mouth, not through the nose. Breathing out from the nose makes the fumes go to your nose and you'll experience a burning sensation. lol
Wasabi is spicy, but I can take it. However, I cannot take chillies. Cause wasabi's spiciness doesn't stay, and actually has a rather cooling feel.
Well, basically my day was like this. Nothing much. I'm tired so, bye bye~
