Time sure flies when you are having fun. I've been playing a lot of games recently. For example, I'm moving back to playing Conquer Online a little.
I'm a level 125 now!~ Reaching 126 soon but still not a reborn yet. For those people who doesn't know. I've actually started playing this games since my secondary 2's November/December. Which is about 4 years ago!!! (x.x)
Downloaded a new game recently, Far Cry 2. Not bad, pretty good. Kinda like Fall Out 3.
*sigh* But school always kicks in...
Tomorrow I'll be meeting with my other classmates to discuss about my Communications Skill Project. Hate them. They just keep coming, the projects I mean.
It's Week 5 this week... And at around Week 10 or so I'll have my common tests. And as usual, I know nothing much.
Oh yeah, I saw Joshua last week. I don't think he saw me. And I saw my primary school classmate Gui Ting too, I said "Hi.", and she replied "Hey, I nearly couldn't recognise you."
Hehe, probably because of my hair. My hair has grown long. The last time I cut my hair was after the exams which was around... The end of February. Hmm... Wow! It's nearly 3 months... Now that's long. Well, I cut it rather short that time so I didn't want to go cut my hair. But now I'm just lazy. And not willing to see my hair go short. xD
But maybe I'll cut it the coming Saturday. Just thin it. lol
I wanna style my hair like Sakurai Sho, but it's damn difficult. :P
Hmm... I thinking of changing my blogskin. But couldn't yet edit it to fit nicely.
I've changed my blogskin!
I'm a level 125 now!~ Reaching 126 soon but still not a reborn yet. For those people who doesn't know. I've actually started playing this games since my secondary 2's November/December. Which is about 4 years ago!!! (x.x)
Downloaded a new game recently, Far Cry 2. Not bad, pretty good. Kinda like Fall Out 3.
*sigh* But school always kicks in...
Tomorrow I'll be meeting with my other classmates to discuss about my Communications Skill Project. Hate them. They just keep coming, the projects I mean.
It's Week 5 this week... And at around Week 10 or so I'll have my common tests. And as usual, I know nothing much.
Oh yeah, I saw Joshua last week. I don't think he saw me. And I saw my primary school classmate Gui Ting too, I said "Hi.", and she replied "Hey, I nearly couldn't recognise you."
Hehe, probably because of my hair. My hair has grown long. The last time I cut my hair was after the exams which was around... The end of February. Hmm... Wow! It's nearly 3 months... Now that's long. Well, I cut it rather short that time so I didn't want to go cut my hair. But now I'm just lazy. And not willing to see my hair go short. xD
But maybe I'll cut it the coming Saturday. Just thin it. lol
I wanna style my hair like Sakurai Sho, but it's damn difficult. :P
I've changed my blogskin!
