Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today was a real boring day. Woke up with nothing to do. I don't really have anything to do anymore.

I've lost interests in my computer games. Recently have been playing my PSP a lot. BUT! My analog stick is broken again!!! It couldn't move left and it twitches to the right. But I have the program now, which can change my analog stick to my dpad and my dpad to my analog. Which is cool, and good. But it's not a long term solution. It sometimes annoys me when the selection screen can only be moved with the dpad. And thus by switching my dpad to analog. I'll have to move with my analog which is broken... So I'll have to switch back to my dpad. It's not difficult to change the settings. Just that it is annoying.

And at the evening, I went to catch a movie with my secondary school mates. We watched Nights at the Museum 2. The show was nice, it's very funny and entertaining. My friends said I grew taller, but I didn't really felt that. Well, I haven't seen them in a long time so... I think maybe I did grow a little taller? Well, they do look short. :P

Okay enough of the bragging. Hey, Alfred's got a girlfriend. Now ain't that a surprise? Well, everybody's talking about it. But I don't find that anything funny. He having a girlfriend or not doesn't bother me. I'm not in a hurry to get a girlfriend.

So, everything was fine... The movie was fine, Alfred's got a gf which is also fine... Except! The seats was not fine! We were all seperated... They did not check for the seats before buying the tickets. I believe the dude at the counter said that are we okay with seperated seats and they agreed. The thing is... Everyone's seperated. The closest was me and Joshua. I sit at 'H15' and he sits at 'H10'. We were seperated by a group of 4 girls. The girl beside me was literally treating the cinema like her house. She had her foot on the chair. xD

After the movie we went to have supper, which was around 10pm. I ate Japanese food, (Gyuu Don)牛丼, which basically means Beef Rice. It was okay... heh

And after eating we went home, some of them went to Victor's house to play Mahjong. But I wasn't really interested in playing that plus tomorrow I have Japanese Classes. So I went home.

After I reached home, I went to bathe and I feel so much refreshed. And after bathing I took out my contact lenses which made me really tired... (>.<)

Oh, I've ordered another analog stick from the web. Costs about $3 to $4. I should be delieved in about a week. I think.

And so I'm blogging now... Well, it's actually already passed 00:00h but whatever...

NitezzzZZ