Saturday, July 11, 2009

Went to cut my hair today...

After eating breakfast with my parents I headed to a nearby Salon to cut my hair. There were quite a number of people there so I had to wait. In fact, I waited for about an hour. I wish I had brought my PSP along. *sigh*

Anyways, it was my turn to cut and the guy asked what style I wanted. I said I want to thin my hair and layer the back. But apparently, he thin, cut shorter, and layered my whole head!!!

My hair came out to be way shorter than I expected... It's kinda like, after all this time I grew an inch and a half and he just took an inch away... Just so you guys know, I kinda wanted to leave it long. It's a bloody big difference!!!

My hair's now so short that it reminds me of Yuwen, one of my classmates.

Oh my god... (>.<)

I think next time... I'll just say "I want to thin my hair, nothing else."