NEWS!!! H1N1 has strike NYP! And thus I'm having an extra week break!!! Yay!!!
Okay, maybe it isn't all good...
Anyways, I've been studying... a bit... :P
With my friends of course. I can't study alone. I just won't move if I'm on my own. Even with the help of my classmates. We couldn't really study. We just don't have to motivation to do it. It's really boring~
We would meet at around 12pm and then eat our lunch together. Then we would just keep chatting or playing PSP till' about 2pm then move to a spot to study, preferably the Macdonalds in school. We would then sit there and rest. hehe, cause we just ate our lunch and was feeling a little sluggish. xD
Monday, we played a lot. Just chatting and all. Cause it's the first day of study and no one's in the mood to study. But we "tried" studying till' around 5pm, which then I ate my dinner at mac. I know it's a little early. But I'm hungry. After eating we went to the stadium where 2 of my classmates went to jog/run. After that, my classmates went for dinner at "Aston" in AMK. Well, I already ate. So I just looked at them eat. But most of the time I'm staring into blank space because I was having a slight headache and feeling a little sleepy. lol
After dinner, they when to buy durians. And then we found out that 2 of our party members (Talking like i'm in a game xD) knew how to choose Durians. I have no clue about durians. I only ate them when I was a kid. Now... I don't eat them anymore. I don't find them smelly or revolting though. After that we just went home.
Oh, we talked about going to Pulau Ubin to fish too. 釣り!リーダが好きの事。
Well, after the common test of course. But now that we are gonna have another week to spend. We might go on this Friday!
I've never really liked going out much. But I sure wanna try spending my time better doing things other than playing games.
****** Life is Hard だけど(But) Happy ******
Okay, maybe it isn't all good...
Anyways, I've been studying... a bit... :P
With my friends of course. I can't study alone. I just won't move if I'm on my own. Even with the help of my classmates. We couldn't really study. We just don't have to motivation to do it. It's really boring~
We would meet at around 12pm and then eat our lunch together. Then we would just keep chatting or playing PSP till' about 2pm then move to a spot to study, preferably the Macdonalds in school. We would then sit there and rest. hehe, cause we just ate our lunch and was feeling a little sluggish. xD
Monday, we played a lot. Just chatting and all. Cause it's the first day of study and no one's in the mood to study. But we "tried" studying till' around 5pm, which then I ate my dinner at mac. I know it's a little early. But I'm hungry. After eating we went to the stadium where 2 of my classmates went to jog/run. After that, my classmates went for dinner at "Aston" in AMK. Well, I already ate. So I just looked at them eat. But most of the time I'm staring into blank space because I was having a slight headache and feeling a little sleepy. lol
After dinner, they when to buy durians. And then we found out that 2 of our party members (Talking like i'm in a game xD) knew how to choose Durians. I have no clue about durians. I only ate them when I was a kid. Now... I don't eat them anymore. I don't find them smelly or revolting though. After that we just went home.
Oh, we talked about going to Pulau Ubin to fish too. 釣り!リーダが好きの事。
Well, after the common test of course. But now that we are gonna have another week to spend. We might go on this Friday!
I've never really liked going out much. But I sure wanna try spending my time better doing things other than playing games.
