Sunday, June 21, 2009

The first week of my Study Week have passed. But this first week is treated more like a holiday. Resting myself for the things to come. The real Study Week.

I think I'm feeling a little stressed out right now. And very tired too. heh

I'll talk about the recent things that happened.
I've downloaded a game called Gran Turismo 4 for PlayStation 2. It's a pretty good game to play, the graphics are pretty good for a PlayStation 2 game. It's a driving game. The good thing is, it's pretty realistic. However, I guess that's also the bad thing. It's difficult to play. Especially if you want to drift. To drift, you'll need to buy Suspensions and Customize it. Which is really difficult for me because I don't really understand what's to be done.

And, I watched a horror/suspense movie on Saturday called Drag Me to Hell. It's rather shocking. But Seriously... It's the bloodly hell loud noise that scares me. The sound's so loud that it makes the whole body's muscles tense up. The show's rather weird too. Disgusting at certain scenes. But I think some of the CGs used was rather poor. Or maybe they just wanted to make that a joke to calm people down for a scare. Who knows?

But I saw a trailer of another movie which should really scare people. I don't know the name of the show. But it somehow reminded me of a game I played, Condemned. The movie said it was base on a true story...

Muahahahahaha! *Cough* *Cough*

Ahem...

Andrew Phuah wanted to play back Conquer. I suppose... I don't really play much now... I play and stop, stop and play. xD

Anyways, we fooled around in my house in the game. Here's some Screenshots Andrew and I took.

Guy in Red Clothings : Me
Girl in Blue Clothings : My Wife
Guy in Strange Outfit : My Friend



Here's a picture of me kissing my Wife. ^^




And here's a picture of my friend fooling around while I'm kissing. xD






And last but not least...




My friend kissing my wife while I was away!



Don't worry, we are still good friends. We take care of each other. ;)