やっと、試験は終わりました! イェ~
でも、ちょっとヤバイと想います。
今度、僕はよく分かんないよ。
まぁ、僕はいつも分かんないよね・・・w
ヤッベ・・・
今何が言えるのかな?
あぁ!嵐の新シングル「Everything」は出ました~
このシングルに歌を二つがある。
「Everything」と「Season」
==================================================
Okay, enough of writing in Japanese. My Japanese ain't that good yet.
So... My hair's kinda long now, I think I'm gonna cut it soon. However, again I'm having dilemma. Whether to just thin it or cut it shorter. lol
For those of you wondering what I wrote above in Japanese...
I wrote...
-----------------------------
Finally, exam's over! Yay~
But, I think I did badly.
This time I don't really know much.
Well, I always didn't know. lol
Crap...
What should I say now?
Ah! Arashi has a new single, Everything.
It has 2 songs in it.
Everything and Season.
-----------------------------
That's what I wrote...
The good thing is the exam's over, however, next week onwards school resumes...
I can't believe it!!!
Another 1 month or so and I'm gonna have my semester exam... (>.<)
でも、ちょっとヤバイと想います。
今度、僕はよく分かんないよ。
まぁ、僕はいつも分かんないよね・・・w
ヤッベ・・・
今何が言えるのかな?
あぁ!嵐の新シングル「Everything」は出ました~
このシングルに歌を二つがある。
「Everything」と「Season」
==================================================
Okay, enough of writing in Japanese. My Japanese ain't that good yet.
So... My hair's kinda long now, I think I'm gonna cut it soon. However, again I'm having dilemma. Whether to just thin it or cut it shorter. lol
For those of you wondering what I wrote above in Japanese...
I wrote...
-----------------------------
Finally, exam's over! Yay~
But, I think I did badly.
This time I don't really know much.
Well, I always didn't know. lol
Crap...
What should I say now?
Ah! Arashi has a new single, Everything.
It has 2 songs in it.
Everything and Season.
-----------------------------
That's what I wrote...
The good thing is the exam's over, however, next week onwards school resumes...
I can't believe it!!!
Another 1 month or so and I'm gonna have my semester exam... (>.<)
