Sunday, July 12, 2009

Was suppose to be meeting for dinner with my polymates. However, it was cancelled last minute due to a reason I do not know. But from the what Joe exclaimed. It appears the reason lies with Suna.

We were suppose to be having another class bonding/meeting with Sindy/celebrating our survivor of Common Tests.

I don't understand why it was cancelled. Missing Suna probably just means that it's less amusing since there's no one to tease. But maybe it's not being able to have everyone meet together that is the problem.

Actually, either way is fine with me. Frankly speaking, I didn't really want to go. :x

Hehe, okay.. Let's change the subject.

I've just finished watching a Japanese Drama called, Absolute Boyfriend or Zettai Kareshi.

It's a really nice show. It's very funny ^^

However, the ending was touching. I could have cried if I wanted to. (>.<)

I probably can't stand people sacrificing themselves for others. It's kinda just too sad. (Maybe it's just something in the show that triggered my sub-conscious)

Anyways, this is a good drama. I'd recommend people to watch it.

Tomorrow's the start of my school days again. How unfortunate, having to wake up at 6:30am in the morning. I know I'm waking up way too early considering I live close to school. However, I'd rather be early than late. Heh, I think I said something like this before. ^^

Oh yeah, the theme song of the JDrama, Zettai Kareshi, is good too. It's called Okaeri by Ayaka Iida.

I'm gonna post in onto my blog. So you guys can hear it too. ^^
It's a video though, so I had to put it in that template in order to see the video. Oh, my blog has this effect that makes the things translucent. So you may not be able to see it clearly. Sorry~