Went to school to study today, or at least we intended to.
But it didn't happen.
We went bowling instead. Bowling's fun ^^
Played bowling yesterday and kinda fell in love with it. But it'll only be a short while I think.
Played 2 games today, the first game I sucked like hell.
The second game I got 2nd place. Out of 4 of us.
Heard Daniel lost his skills in playing bowling. He used to get over 200.
Me on the other hand is getting better. I got 2 strikes!!!
But my hand was sore after playing bowling. Probably because I'm not used to carrying the Ball. It's heavy...
.jpg)
The Photo isn't good due to the glare.
Final Score:
First: Daniel (116)
Second: Me (111)
Third: Raygen (104)
Fourth: Suna (71)
But it didn't happen.
We went bowling instead. Bowling's fun ^^
Played bowling yesterday and kinda fell in love with it. But it'll only be a short while I think.
Played 2 games today, the first game I sucked like hell.
The second game I got 2nd place. Out of 4 of us.
Heard Daniel lost his skills in playing bowling. He used to get over 200.
Me on the other hand is getting better. I got 2 strikes!!!
But my hand was sore after playing bowling. Probably because I'm not used to carrying the Ball. It's heavy...
.jpg)
The Photo isn't good due to the glare.
Final Score:
First: Daniel (116)
Second: Me (111)
Third: Raygen (104)
Fourth: Suna (71)
