Since my friends have been saying my posts are like an essay. I'll try and cut short on things.
8 August, Saturday
Went for Alfred's Birthday. Ate steamboat for lunch. I don't really like steamboat but it's the only food there. It felt like Chinese New Year. lol
Joshua and Victor bought 2 very cool things for Alfred as presents. They bought Condoms and Lubricant.
We went to play Lan somewhat in the evening. Played Call of Duty. The game was quite a headache. I couldn't tell the map. So, I pretty much just shoot on sight.
I think Counter-Strike is a better game to play. With the varieties of Guns to choose from.
At steamboat for dinner again, now it's really like Chinese New Year. But hey! It's Alfred birthday...
After Dinner everyone slacked until it's time to go home. I borrowed a game called F.E.A.R. from Alfred.
The game wasn't exactly what I expected. The enemies are hard to kill. There's a gun that shoots something like a bolt. It takes 3 hits to the head from it to kill.
FYI: The bolts are those used on train tracks, BIG.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
10 August, Monday
Went to East Coast Park to play. Took a bus trip of about 1 hour and 15 mins. And arrived at the wrong place due to lack of information.
I do NOT know Singapore. And I'm not embarrassed to say it.
Took a taxi afterwards to the Macdonalds at East Coast Park. Waited for Victor and Yao Rong.
We then rented some Bicycles and Roller Blades.
We rode for a long time. When it is time to return the bikes. My legs were sore.
After that we went bowling. It's my first time bowling and I know nothing about it. But everything turned out well I guess. I got quite a good score. Got 70+ if I didn't remember wrongly.
We then went for our dinner and then headed home.
8 August, Saturday
Went for Alfred's Birthday. Ate steamboat for lunch. I don't really like steamboat but it's the only food there. It felt like Chinese New Year. lol
Joshua and Victor bought 2 very cool things for Alfred as presents. They bought Condoms and Lubricant.
We went to play Lan somewhat in the evening. Played Call of Duty. The game was quite a headache. I couldn't tell the map. So, I pretty much just shoot on sight.
I think Counter-Strike is a better game to play. With the varieties of Guns to choose from.
At steamboat for dinner again, now it's really like Chinese New Year. But hey! It's Alfred birthday...
After Dinner everyone slacked until it's time to go home. I borrowed a game called F.E.A.R. from Alfred.
The game wasn't exactly what I expected. The enemies are hard to kill. There's a gun that shoots something like a bolt. It takes 3 hits to the head from it to kill.
FYI: The bolts are those used on train tracks, BIG.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
10 August, Monday
Went to East Coast Park to play. Took a bus trip of about 1 hour and 15 mins. And arrived at the wrong place due to lack of information.
I do NOT know Singapore. And I'm not embarrassed to say it.
Took a taxi afterwards to the Macdonalds at East Coast Park. Waited for Victor and Yao Rong.
We then rented some Bicycles and Roller Blades.
We rode for a long time. When it is time to return the bikes. My legs were sore.
After that we went bowling. It's my first time bowling and I know nothing about it. But everything turned out well I guess. I got quite a good score. Got 70+ if I didn't remember wrongly.
We then went for our dinner and then headed home.
