Got my new phone just now. ^^
I'm charging it now...
Heh... Again someone mistaken me as a younger brother to my sis. Said I look younger. It feels good but awkward at the same time I guess.
I'm addicted to gaming! Damn it... I gotta get away from my computer! My I can't do it alone... Someone save me~
I haven't been eating well... I've gotten lighter and acnes are appearing on my face!
Jeez...
Maybe I'll get better when the school starts. Hopefully...
I'm charging it now...
Heh... Again someone mistaken me as a younger brother to my sis. Said I look younger. It feels good but awkward at the same time I guess.
I'm addicted to gaming! Damn it... I gotta get away from my computer! My I can't do it alone... Someone save me~
I haven't been eating well... I've gotten lighter and acnes are appearing on my face!
Jeez...
Maybe I'll get better when the school starts. Hopefully...
