Went to Pulau Ubin again!
Reached Pulau Ubin at around 2pm. We then went to rent bicycles. We rode around on the island. I'm not really familiar with the place, Daniel leaded the way and we just followed behind him. Actually, he doesn't know the way either. We just rode around. Gone through some cool terrains. I like the part where there's sand and stones. Real fun to ride through, somehow reminded me of Gran Turismo. xD
And we ran into 2 obstacles. First is this really long and steep slope that we had to ride up. Actually, we were suppose to get off the bike and walk. But who wants to do that? But hell, it's really tough not to get off. The momentum reduces every second you stay on that slope. Hahaha
The second obstacle is a really rough terrain. It's difficult to go through and the least experience bikers were sure to fall. The bumps were.... So Daniel, who went to scout the area said not to go there. Anyways, it just turns one big round back. So we reversed instead. And headed back to the Jetty.
Here comes the fun part. Going back meant going down the long and steep slope. Which was damn cool! Couldn't hear much except the wind blowing.
Oh right, Some NYP ppl said "Hello NYP!" because Chong was wearing the NYP Orientation Shirt. Then my friend saw me. xD
After cycling, we went to drink some Coconut Water. Which wasn't that nice. Well, I personally didn't like Coconut anyways. Just wanted to drink. lol
After that, we went back to return the bike and continued onto Fishing.
Daniel, Raygen and Chong were the ones with the fishing rod. Chong is a beginner, but he seemed to do pretty well. He learned pretty fast in casting the line. We then went to buy dinner from a nearby shop.
Joe, Suna, Connie and Zhiren went back at around 7pm. Leaving Daniel, Raygen, Chong and me.
I'll not lie, the night was long. Probably because I have nothing to do.
We survived the night eating noodles and drinking water. Hahaha, maybe I should just say I survived. xD
Oh! There was other 2 fishers staying overnight there at the Jetty fishing too. And one of them, got his fishing rod pulled down into the sea. The Amazing thing is, he secured his fishing rod to a weight they had on the Jetty. The fish dragged the whole thing down into the sea. It must be huge. But in the end, somewhere during midnight. He happened fished his fishing rod back up. Lucky him ^^
We managed to get some sleep during the night. We slept for about 20 minutes. Not bad.
In the morning, I tried casting the line. I actualy tried during the night but wasn't good at it. Plus I couldn't see anything. So I can't see if I'm doing good. All I could was listen if the line went far or not. But during the morning when there's sunlight. I tried it again. Didn't do well the first few tries but then I kinda got the hang of it. But I have no idea how to reel in if there was fish.
I totally forgotten to mention the crabs. We didn't catch any fishes this time. Oh wait, Daniel caught a Catfish but threw it back cause he didn't want it. haha
We caught quite a number of crabs, around 15. Small ones though. Saw a big one, but it slipped away after minutes of trying to catch it. lol
The boat ride back burned a hole in my wallet. It cost us $7.50 each. Cause we only had 4 people. What can we do, ya?
Reached home at around 10:20am. Bathed, Brushed my teeth, washed my face. Then I went to bed. Waking up at 4pm in the afternoon. And now blogging. xD
Well, this is the end of this post. Ciao
Reached Pulau Ubin at around 2pm. We then went to rent bicycles. We rode around on the island. I'm not really familiar with the place, Daniel leaded the way and we just followed behind him. Actually, he doesn't know the way either. We just rode around. Gone through some cool terrains. I like the part where there's sand and stones. Real fun to ride through, somehow reminded me of Gran Turismo. xD
And we ran into 2 obstacles. First is this really long and steep slope that we had to ride up. Actually, we were suppose to get off the bike and walk. But who wants to do that? But hell, it's really tough not to get off. The momentum reduces every second you stay on that slope. Hahaha
The second obstacle is a really rough terrain. It's difficult to go through and the least experience bikers were sure to fall. The bumps were.... So Daniel, who went to scout the area said not to go there. Anyways, it just turns one big round back. So we reversed instead. And headed back to the Jetty.
Here comes the fun part. Going back meant going down the long and steep slope. Which was damn cool! Couldn't hear much except the wind blowing.
Oh right, Some NYP ppl said "Hello NYP!" because Chong was wearing the NYP Orientation Shirt. Then my friend saw me. xD
After cycling, we went to drink some Coconut Water. Which wasn't that nice. Well, I personally didn't like Coconut anyways. Just wanted to drink. lol
After that, we went back to return the bike and continued onto Fishing.
Daniel, Raygen and Chong were the ones with the fishing rod. Chong is a beginner, but he seemed to do pretty well. He learned pretty fast in casting the line. We then went to buy dinner from a nearby shop.
Joe, Suna, Connie and Zhiren went back at around 7pm. Leaving Daniel, Raygen, Chong and me.
I'll not lie, the night was long. Probably because I have nothing to do.
We survived the night eating noodles and drinking water. Hahaha, maybe I should just say I survived. xD
Oh! There was other 2 fishers staying overnight there at the Jetty fishing too. And one of them, got his fishing rod pulled down into the sea. The Amazing thing is, he secured his fishing rod to a weight they had on the Jetty. The fish dragged the whole thing down into the sea. It must be huge. But in the end, somewhere during midnight. He happened fished his fishing rod back up. Lucky him ^^
We managed to get some sleep during the night. We slept for about 20 minutes. Not bad.
In the morning, I tried casting the line. I actualy tried during the night but wasn't good at it. Plus I couldn't see anything. So I can't see if I'm doing good. All I could was listen if the line went far or not. But during the morning when there's sunlight. I tried it again. Didn't do well the first few tries but then I kinda got the hang of it. But I have no idea how to reel in if there was fish.
I totally forgotten to mention the crabs. We didn't catch any fishes this time. Oh wait, Daniel caught a Catfish but threw it back cause he didn't want it. haha
We caught quite a number of crabs, around 15. Small ones though. Saw a big one, but it slipped away after minutes of trying to catch it. lol
The boat ride back burned a hole in my wallet. It cost us $7.50 each. Cause we only had 4 people. What can we do, ya?
Reached home at around 10:20am. Bathed, Brushed my teeth, washed my face. Then I went to bed. Waking up at 4pm in the afternoon. And now blogging. xD
Well, this is the end of this post. Ciao
