Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally! I climbed up that stinking wall!!! Now my legs are like jelly... But! I climbed up that wall!!! It was pretty cool. Probably more cool to watch than to do it. Cause in first-person view, there isn't much to see. When I grabbed onto that ledge, all I could see was my hands. And I just climbed up. But hell. It's easier to climb up than to climb down. Cause it's kinda high, so taking the stairs back down was better. lol

Went to gym yesterday with my poly mates. Didn't trained much in the Strength department, but I think my Stamina improved a bit. at least now I can run for like 10 mins on that treadmill compared to my last record of 6 mins.

hmm... What else is there to say? Oh, my studies are real weak right now. All modules except Programming kind. lol

Usual i guess... But quizzes are coming up and I don't think I have enough Knowledge to deal with it. >.<