Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holidays are boring~

Recently, video games hasn't been fun for me. Something new?

Feel like training parkour. However, with my injured leg and no one to train with. I'm slacking a lot. My leg is recoving well I think, however, it took way longer than I first thought. I thought it'll take a week or so to recover. But it has been 3 weeks now and it still isn't fully recovered.

Well, what can I say? Stretching is very very very important. I have no idea what I sprained. But it feels stupid... Cause of lack of stretching... Damn.

And my friends aren't really into parkour. Sadly. They all say things like it is crazy or too dangerous. But I know, it's dangerous when it's done wrongly. Cause I read somewhere that Parkour is actually much safer than skateboarding or soccer.

I can't wait for the next Parkour Jam, sounds like fun.
And I can finally meet people who likes parkour too. :)