I think I'm in love with Parkour. This is probably the first sport that I really like. I can't really remember how I started to like Parkour. Probably from the game Mirror's Edge. Then I tried climbing a wall in school. Then I guess I fell in love with it just like that? It's kinda cool. lol
Then I started searching on videos about parkour and stuffs. How to do a breakfall. Come to think of it. I think it's really because of Mirror's Edge. Oh and, Benlieue 13, a French movie. Really cool, featuring David Belle, a Parkour Legend.
I wasn't really into sports during my secondary school days so I didn't have much stamina and I had to train on that, as well as conditioning my body for this sport. But I find it fun so I don't feel it as a chore to train. ^^
Then I started searching on videos about parkour and stuffs. How to do a breakfall. Come to think of it. I think it's really because of Mirror's Edge. Oh and, Benlieue 13, a French movie. Really cool, featuring David Belle, a Parkour Legend.
I wasn't really into sports during my secondary school days so I didn't have much stamina and I had to train on that, as well as conditioning my body for this sport. But I find it fun so I don't feel it as a chore to train. ^^
