Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The End of the Year is approaching!
Brace Yourselves!!!

I'll be joining Sean and gang for countdown at his house.

We'll be eating KFC and drinking Root Beer!!!
How else can we better celebrate the coming of a new year?!

Actually, they'll probably be taking Alcohol. But I don't like alcohol so... Root Beer for me! I'll try and act drunk. ^^

My didi, Sean said he'll have a 1.5 litre Root Beer. So I BELIEVE I'll definitely get drunk. Woohoo!

Can't wait for Thursday. Staying at home is boring~ And I can't really quite train Parkour yet.

I slipped and fell today at home while trying some precision jumps/standing broad jumps. I saw a tile pretty far. Thought I could nail it. In fact, I did nail it. I just lacked the traction. Cause the floor's marble. Very low grip. And thus, I slipped. My right butt took full impact! BAM! And now I'm feeling the aftermath of this incident. It HURTS!!! xD