Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!! あけましておめでとう!!!

So I went to Sean's house yesterday, stayed overnight and came home about an hour ago. Stayed at his house till 4pm today. haha

I didn't sleep much. Probably slept for around 2 hours or so... So i'm gonna go to bed soon. Just ate dinner my mom made. I wonder if it's because I'm hungry or that the food really tastes good. :P

Joe, Suna, Zhiren, Yuwen, Daniel, Raygen, Sean and I celebrated the final day of year 2009. haha

And Jovan, who never seem to not appear. xD

Anyways, at around 2:30am. Joe, Suna and Zhiren went home. They took cab home. After that, we all stood around the rails and chatted. Then we went to do a little acrobatic stunts. lol

I didn't do warm ups so I didn't really wanna exert too much strength in Parkouring.

We reached back at Sean's house at around 4am. Only left with Sean, Raygen, Daniel, Yuwen and me. We didn't really have much things to do. Raygen and Sean kept drinking. In the end, Raygen was kinda drunk and Sean burped the whole morning.

Sean, raygen and Yuwen slept at around 6am. And Daniel slept at around 6:30. Me? I slept at around 7:30.

We're all pretty much awake at around 10am. Still tired, but awake...

argh... I'm too tired to type... haha, I'll end here.

Good Nights!