ahh~ I haven't slept so easily since when?
Slept for about 12 hours. ^^
I'll say a bit about the party at Sean's house. I didn't have my Root Beer nor did I have KFC. However, we ate food that Sean's mother made which was delicious. Especially the chicken. Loved it!
I feel like i'm gonna have a sore throat soon, I wonder why?
Maybe I ate too much chicken?
Maybe Joe spread it it me?
Maybe cause I lacked sleep?
Maybe cause I didn't drink enough water?
Anyways, it isn't time to think about the reason. It's time to heal.
School's about to start. I don't wanna be sick. And I wanna train parkour. xD
Slept for about 12 hours. ^^
I'll say a bit about the party at Sean's house. I didn't have my Root Beer nor did I have KFC. However, we ate food that Sean's mother made which was delicious. Especially the chicken. Loved it!
I feel like i'm gonna have a sore throat soon, I wonder why?
Maybe I ate too much chicken?
Maybe Joe spread it it me?
Maybe cause I lacked sleep?
Maybe cause I didn't drink enough water?
Anyways, it isn't time to think about the reason. It's time to heal.
School's about to start. I don't wanna be sick. And I wanna train parkour. xD
