Monday, January 4, 2010

And so, i'll be leaving my house for school in about 9 hours time. I don't think i'll have enough sleep. I haven't ben sleeping well these few days. Couldn't fall asleep. Don't know why...

Anyways, I finished watching an anime show today. The show was called "Myself;Yourself". It's a pretty good show. It has 13 episodes. I never did like shows that never end.

The show is a Love Comedy. It's about a guy named Sana. He had a number of childhood friends when he was around 11. But he left... Came back 5 years later and the story begins.

It's kinda funny at the start. But as the story progress, it gets kinda sad and touching. Ah~

How I wished I was like one of those Anime characters...

Ai Yori Aoshi, my favourite Anime.
Shuffle!, I liked this too.

Actually, I have a lot of anime shows that I like. And all of them are about romance. haha

I love romance anime shows. hmm... or maybe it's more about life that i like about the shows.