
Went back to Queenstown today!!!
It has been so long since I last returned there. For those of you who don't know, I used to live there. 7 Years ago. It's exhilarating to go back there.

My old block! haha~

The playground I used to play on, but it has changed over the years. It was much more fun last time. But now it's safer.

And my Kinder garden! I'm rather surprised it's still there, and nothing much changed. It brought back some memories.
After viewing the scenery, I went to have lunch at a nearby Hawker Center. I used to eat there too, and too, it has changed a lot. And there's something I couldn't quite figure out. It was Saturday, but yet not a lot of people were there. It used to have a lot of people there. Wonder what happened...
After eating, we(Joe and I) decided to go to Queensway Shopping Center to look for shoes for parkour. We walked there... It was really sunny and I wasn't really quite sure of the route. xD

On our way there, we saw a cat relaxing. It was really in a good position. It looked really tired too. In fact, it yawned. Unfortunately, I was adjusting the zoom and didn't take it in time.

After quite some time, we finally reached our destination. Phew...
We walked around looking for shoes. But damn... The shoes are all rather expensive. I dunno... Some of my friends said compared to the market price it is cheaper or something. In the end I wasn't able to find a shoe I want and still in my budget. So I decided to check for the shoes another day at another place.

And then it was bye bye Past and back to the Present.
