Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am official sick right now! Flu!!!

Name: Karl
HP : 113/299
MP : 56/93

Need more potions!!!

Anyways, recently i'm playing DotA. Not exactly my type of game. But I decided to try it. Kinda got hooked on it a bit. But I gotta tell myself that's not the way of life. I should focus more on training myself physically than in gaming. Parkour that is.

But my sickness is probably gonna stall my training a bit. Since I think that I should save more energy for my body to fight the virus instead of training it away. lol. Maybe it's just an excuse not to train...

Having a sore throat now and a little bit of running nose. I'm starting to think that Joe was the one who spreaded it to me. But I'll say it makes no sense. Maybe it's because of late nights and lack of hydration that caused it. I know I'm weak...

Joe's condition is worst than mine.

I think I should try and not talk for the next few days.
Firstly, I wouldn't spread it to other weak people. xD
Secondly, I would feel better physically. Sore throat sucks.

Gotta begin preparing for school soon... Jeez... If it was still holiday, i'll have no problem keeping my mouth shut.

On a side note, I was able to sleep at night!